IsDetectForStaleRuleEnabledValue DSS change
Have an issue that was resolved by modifying the DSS setting as described below:
I'm wondering why by default this is not enabled, and if there are any possible side effects by enabling this?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Pega has added the capability of enabling/disabling the logic to identify rule's staleness via a dynamic system setting : IsDetectForStaleRuleEnabled. Essentially, even if a rule is stale, user will be prompted with the options to overwrite/reload only when this system setting is set to true.
The default value for this system setting will be false so that users are not suffering unintentional performance hit. Users need to set this DASS to true to leverage the stale rule detection feature.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Make "newFutureTTL" as configurable DSS or change "FutureTTL" to 300 Sec from 60 Sec
- How to change the DSS value from an activity
- prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default DSS. Do we need multiple values as a value to this DSS?what is the delimiter we have to use?
- how to set a property value and string (text value) using DSS in different envs
- Upgrade scripts to update the ruleset columns and Move SS to DSS.