Invoke Pega IVA from Flow or Activity Rule
As part of our Application Enhancement I need to Invoke an IVA which is not tied up to any Channel.
Basically we have work object where CSR will respond to an Inquiry by the Customer, through this WO. This WO will be created in PEGA Application through JMS Integration where some legacy system sends this to PEGA Application. The Idea of Using IVA is to Assist our CSR in responding the Inquiry through our WO by presenting top 10 Previous responses for the similar inquiry. All the training data for the IVA is ready and we just need how we can configure or Invoke IVA in our flow rule.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When I click on the screen flow number circles pre and post activities of the flow action are not getting invoked.
- The Flow-Action pyCaseNarrativeContent invoking pre processing activity pzFetchSubcaseAttachments failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
- Invoke a flow which is not in the Inheritance path using Activity
- "The Flow Action post-processing activity pxSetShowAllSteps failed: java.lang.StackOverflowError" while installing SmartDisputeBase V 7.21 Product rule on Pega 7.2.1
- Can I built a declare rule that can run and be invoked whenever a flow action is started