InvalidReferenceException on deleted Property
I have created a Property Y in A-B-Data class and this class is used in page definition of work class page property X ( work class C-D-Work). Then the property mapped as external mapping in work class
and used in Reporting as .X.Y as column source , later on came to know that we did not use that property any more so i have deleted the property and deleted from report definition ( removed the column) and removed from external mapping of class ( work class) .
Then when am loading the report in dashboard (Grid source as RD Grid Load dynamically)data is not showing , but when i run report definition i am getting the data .
Clipboard Exception shows
- InvalidReferenceException .X.Y Property 'Y' does not exist on class 'A-B-Data'
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can I delete rules in bulk? includes variety types of rules Activity, Property,DataTransform etc.
- How to delete first 2 pages from page list property
- Deleted column of an optimized property came back
- Is it possible to delete multiple rows from a repeating grid (referencing a page list property) at the same time?
- Delete an Exposed property