Invalid Division for Operator on accessing the SSO url
Hi Team, Iam trying to implement SSO using SAML in Pega 8.2.1. I have configured the url in our identity. For the Operator identification, i tried both Name identifier in the subject and Attribute. But iam always getting the below error in the logs
2019-09-12 15:16:56,089 [ default task-3] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ PE:01.01.01] ( internal.util.PRSAMLv2Utils) DEBUG dumlgapst01|10.13.146.169|RelayStateID: d5fb7bb1-6aca-4034-b3b3-e728c3b7cb50 :RelayStateID - Converting SAML string received to SAML object 2019-09-12 15:16:56,111 [ default task-3] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ PE:01.01.01] (.authentication.Authentication) ERROR dumlgapst01|10.13.146.169 - Invalid Division for Operator:
(.authentication.Authentication) ERROR dumlgapst01|10.13.146.169 - Invalid Division for Operator: IT
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
This issue has been resolved by using the NameID and model operator as reference "By Organization hierarchy" You dont need to provide any pre and post activities in latest versions. But inorder to build the access groups from the roles retruned from idp, we need an post activity.
This loop can be closed.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Invalid Unit/Organization/Division name after creating new app from scratch
- Change Pega operators division, unit via custom ac
- Create an operator- HR Division doesn't exist
- Invalid Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime error received when operator is in Canadian timezone...
- Is there a way to customise in the Web.xml that this particular URL should use SSO AuthService and the other URL should use SSO1 AuthService