Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime "06/01/2016 00:00:00"
We have migrated from pega 7.1.9 to pega 8.2.
Our connector doesn't work since we migrated :
Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime "25/08/1990 00:00:00"
Connectors add double quotes to the datetime value properties : "25/08/1990 00:00:00"
Before the migration, the result of the connector was 25/08/1990 00:00:00
Every connectors with a datetime property are now defined with double quote.
Pega technical team ask us to add @String.replaceAll(.defaultResponse_GET,"\"","") but i don't think it's the best solution to replace quotes.
Does anyone encountered the same issue ? Why did the date format has changed from pega 7 to 8 ?
Thanks you for your help.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Invalid Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime error received when operator is in Canadian timezone...
- Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime for yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH: mm: ss
- Invalid datetime format: pxUpdateDateTime
- Datetime control throwing "Not a valid date value" exception when the user enters the date in "MMddyyyy" format
- CallScript component- Erro "Invalid URI" the format of the URI URI couldnot be determined