Interrogation Tool not Loading But Web Page is
I have added a universal web application to my project. I set the browser to Chrome and I have set the home page. When I click the interrogation tool, Chrome opens, my home page is displayed but the interrogation bull's eye tool never loads so that I can actually do the interrogation. Eventually, the grayed out bull's eye on the software turns green again and I click it again and then get a registration error. What could be causing the tool to not load?
Thank you for your help.
I installed Pega again and then ran the following command and the interrogation tool works again: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Studio for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015\OpenSpan.WebExtensionInstaller.exe" Firefox -
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Interrogate a Web page controls that is changing dynamically the Web Page and its controls as well
- Delay in loading the objects into the tool while interrogation- Pega Robotics
- Unable to interrogate web applications using Pega OpenSpan plugin after installing another RPA tool(work fusion)
- How to Interrogate a web page whose url is changing?
- Permission Denied while interrogating Web page