Internet Explorer crashes randomly during runtime
I'm currently having an issue with Internet explorer, sometimes IE crashed during bot runtime and we cannot catch the scenario because it happens randomly, this issue always occur in KRONOS(java applet application). But on the other web adapter which is pure HTML5, everything works smoothly. Also I've read an article about Symantec Endpoint Protection crashing the openspan, seeking for you help to fix this issue. Thank you.
Hi, We already fixed it by disabling internet explorer protected mode in internet options.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Internet Explorer is crashing on stopping interrogation after Microsoft security update KB4056894
- Internet Explorer Crashes during Automation
- Internet Explorer Crashes in Pega OpenSpan
- Application crashes when using PEGA Robotics Runtime (Openspan) while running with PEGA Robotics Studio works fine
- Will the agent get restarted automatically if there was an unexpected crash during runtime?