Integrating Pega Customer Service with Amazon Connect
I am facing an issue while setting up connection from Pega Call to Amazon connect services.
I followed the steps in "Pega Call Configuration and Operations Guide CTI Link with Amazon Connect Contact Control Panel" and tried to establish the connection .
In "Telephony Experience" Configuration Wizard when i try to make the test call, the screen takes me to "AWS login portal" and post logging in , i place a test call and the call gets successfully connected but still the screen shows me error that the "Please place a test call."
Can anyone help on this.
Any inputs will be helpful
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Problem connecting to amazon web services (Alexa integration)
- Integrate from one Pega Customer Service application to another Pega Customer Service application
- Alexa Pega Integration Simulation is working, but how to test the integration with actual Amazon Echo/Dot device?
- Openid connect using OAUTH 2 integration with Pega custom mobile application
- [Video]: Troubleshooting OpenID Connect authentication service integration issues with Pega Platform