Integrate Dialogflow with Pega
In Recent version of pega we can have Google DialogFlow as a NLP tool in Conversational channels which helps in doing text extraction and analysis.
But what we are implementing is , we are building the conversational flow in DialogFlow, there we have an option called "Webhooks" which can integrate with other API's. There i have given my REST Service (to create a case).
Now the problem is every time the bot tries to connect with pega i get error message "Webhook call failed. Error: Request timeout."
Meaning it doesn't hit my service, so i am not able to see anything in logs which can help me debug it.
Need someones help on figuring out the issue. But the service works fine when i run stand alone.
1) Can DialogFlow interact with Pega?
2) Do i need to make any changes from Pega end ?
If some one who has worked on this can help me out..
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega integration with echosign, is there anything specific needs to be done for Integrating Pega with EchoSign?
- Any license cost if I using Pega7 build in Integration-Connectors and Integration-Services
- Alexa Pega Integration Simulation is working, but how to test the integration with actual Amazon Echo/Dot device?
- Pega Integration with MONGO DB- Pega 7.1.8
- Integrating Pega Robotic Automation 8.0 in Pega 7.2