Installing Pega Robotics Runtime in VM Ware Horizon RDSH environment
Is it possible to deploy Pega runtime into VM Ware Horizon RDSH environment?
Is there any technical document available which can provide precautions to take for implementing above scenario ?
Pega Robotics Runtime simply requires a Windows operating system (one of the supported ones). How that OS is hosted shouldn't matter. The only precaution you might need to take for virtual machines is to ensure that the screens remain unlocked. Often with remote desktops, disconnecting from them locks the screen. Locking the screen may prevent some of the applications you are automating from operating properly since they cannot be tested while the screen is locked.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Office Connectors selection in Pega Robotic Runtime installation
- Install Pega Robotics Runtime and Studio on same server
- Issue in installing Pega Robotic Runtime 188.8.131.52
- How to install OpenSpan Runtime in Citrix Environment for Multiple Users.
- Error while installing Robotic automation studio/Runtime