Install Pega on 3 Physical Tiers
Due to security requirement on our organization, we need to deploy Pega platform on 3 Tier physical architecture.
Ie. To have:
- Web Tier: Pega front end
- Application Tier: services and API's
- DB Tier
How can we deploy Pega based on the needed deployment view taking in consideration that employees and users have access to Pega portals(Case worker & Case Manager) from internet as we are serving users across the world.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to model partner's organization in tiered structure?
- Where do we set the deployment tier while deploying PRPC application
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- What is the latest version of AES that we need to install to monitor Pega 7.2 nodes. We have Pega 72 installed on AIX, Does AES 717 support Pega 720?
- Configuring multiple JVMs in a single physical Linux box