INI File Update for Robotic Desktop Automation 8.0.2033
We had to make changes to the INI file and when a deployment package is created, it adds the updated INI file to the list of files. However, the INI file is not being updated on the user's computer. How would I go about fixing this problem?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
If you change the ini file for some reason, then you must update the one located in the installation directory on the end-user's (or RPA robot's) machine. Generally, when you have a project where you have changed the ini file (likely for reading text from control regions), then you would push out the updated version after installing Runtime as you'd likely need elevated rights to modify that file.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Delete specific files on windows desktop using Pega Robotic Automation
- Pega Robotic Automation Agile Desktop
- Getting Incorrect Result for Calculator Application using Robotics Desktop Automation
- Robotic desktop automation installation
- Robotics Desktop Automation: How to hide windows application startup windows from being shown to user?