Index-Reference missing properties
We have a RD on the Index_Reference class that gets the list of all the reference rules for a property in a given class.
But in the results we have seen not all the properties are being used to get the referencing rules. Also, in the filter condition when we try to add the missing property name to the pyRulename, the value is blank.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Reference property + Declare Index
- How to refer a Pagelist using dynamic index in a Flow action or in referring a section
- During rules upgrade issue stating,System-Work-Indexer class is missing occurred causing rules upgrade got failed
- We upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.2 andwe see that build is success. As part of the Post-Upgrade activity, i have checked PRPC Schema Report wizard and I see there are some missing DB entity type of Index under both the schemas. How I can install thes
- How to reference an Index in the UI section