Index not being updated- > after case is updated using 'Data flow'
We have created one data flow, which does 2 simple operations
1. Get the details from DB[report definition].
2. update the respective case[Activity]
the reason for creating the data flow is to reduce the time it takes to update all cases by updating them in multiple threads.
Now, the problem which we are facing is , when case is updated, pega is not updating the Record in the 'Index table'.
But when we run the same logic by creating new activity which does same operation then 'Index table' is being updated with updated case.
Anyone facing the same issue?
[I have attached one document for the process which we are doing in data flow]
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Where do each of the 'Data Update' tools fit- when do we use each?- "ADL", "Mass Update Wizard", & "Pega Robotics"
- Launch a flow on click of submit of a different flow's assignment
- ## PRPC V7.2.2- Report Editor ## Issue while performing a Drag&Drop of a property from 'Data Explorer' for adding a new column to a report
- Flow > Process > Supporting process setting > "Look for an assignment to perform after add" doesn't work (7.1.9)
- Problem writing an instance to the database: code: 1502 SQLState: 72000 Message: ORA-01502: index 'PEGA_DATA.PK_PC_EVENTS' or partition of such index is in unusable state