Index JVM Restart will this be sufficient ?
Can we do cache clear restart only index JVM, after installing a hotfix( Pega recommends to do cache clear and restart) ? How necessary is it to restart all JVM’s?
Why do we have to restart all JVM’s?
Thank you, Saritha
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- WebSphere v8.5.5 JVM is repeatedly Restarting itself after upgrade to WAS fixpack 22.214.171.124 and SDK 126.96.36.199
- How to avoid application JVM restarts during the event of Database failover.
- Do we need to restart the server if new index is added to table
- You don't have sufficient privileges to access Deployment Manager functionality
- Is there an option to stop all Requestors at once,instead of going one by one in SMA.We have multiple JVM's and during deployment we have to first knock the browser requestor sessions one by one on all JVM's which is a time consuming and tedious manual ef