Increase Customer Service Interaction timer
I would like to know how can I increase the interaction timer which tells the CSR how much time has to complete an interaction, I need to increase it to 45 minutes. Right now it has a time limit of 5 minutes. I'm using the Pega Customer Service for Financial Services Framework with PEGA 8.1.
I tried to follow the steps of the following post, but the menu Designer Studio > Customer Service > Interactions > Interaction Types is not available .
I attached some images to try to clarify my problem.
Thanks in advance!
I was able to change the interaction timer by modifying the Map Value rule SetSLATimeValues. In the General configuration Tab, at bottom there will two fields in which the .SLAGoalTime and .SLADeadlineTime can be set to whatever time you might need. Remember to modify your channel SLA (CACall for instance) to match those values.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cannot start new Interaction in Customer Service Interaction Portal
- Need to pause and resume timer in Interaction while toggling between two interaction
- Pega Customer Service: Work around for intents with Runs on Interaction option in CSHC 7.1.3
- Customer service portal, close interaction tab without resolving the object
- Disable or remove Support Button Customer Service Interaction Portal