Incorrect UI behavior with IE11 - Fields are connected
We are using Pega Platform 7.4 with IE11. Customer reported that TextArea on UI Gallery gets connected sometimes (not always happens but sometimes) as below screenshots.
1. How to get to the UI Gallery
2. Behavior is incorrect with IE11 as below (Two fields get connected)
3. However, when I focus the field, the issue is resolved (now two fields are separate)
I do not think this is a serious issue, but at least I need a valid explanation to the customer. Can anyone explain why such incorrect behavior happens with IE11? Any reasonable reasons?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Incorrect behavior of pxIsEditable rule when sorting repeat grid
- Incorrect Responsiveness Behavior for Transform to List Scenario
- Pega setting content-length value incorrectly in Connect-Rest in case of any special characters in the request data
- Compatibility issue in IE11- 6.2 SP2
- Not able to add the all the required fields in the COnnect-JMS rule except JMSType and JMScorrelation Id