Incorrect Pega Unit Warnings
Even though a test case is created for a rule (say a data page), the unit test case warning appears on the rule. This happens when branches are used.
- Created a data page and updated the rules with a report definition source in a branch ruleset (say XYZ_MYBranch:01-01-01.
- Before checking, ran the data page and created the test case in the respective testing branch ruleset (say XYZAUT_MYBranch: 01-01-01.
- After saving, the Pega unit warning does not go away.
Showing below that both data page and its test cases are in the same branch but in respective rulesets (see img1&2 in attachments).
- Merge branch and then check out the data page and resave to remove the warning.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
I submitted a bug to our internal teams here to take a look at this. When I hear any feedback on it, I'll let you know via this post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to avoid Pega Unit Test case warning
- Pega provides field validation warnings for data fields throughout the application. We searched through the user manual for Pega7 and unfortunately could not find the OOTB warning messages for data field validations. We'd appreciate if you'd provide th
- Pega Warning Table (pr_index_warnings) column 'pxiswarningjustified' possible values
- Can we schedule Pega Unit test suite to run at a certain time in pega 8.1?
- Change Pega operators division, unit via custom ac