Including a breadcrumbs control in Standalone Section
Business Requirement :-
When user/customer searches for CaseID , we need to display a graphic of case stages with current stage highlighted similar to how breadcrumbs UI control appears in screenflow. The only difference is this is only for pictorial representation of the Case progress and need not be have the functionality of clicking. Please review and suggest if there is any OOB UI control that can be used for this purpose
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Section in correspondence rule is not rendering when ran through the agent but its showing when that agent activity ran as standalone
- Refer a Section from different class using "Section Include"
- How to detect whether a section is included with read only mode in another section (7.1.9)
- The usage of pxLocalAction is deprecated. If this rule is used to automaticallyrun a pre-activity, the suggested approach is to use Data Pages. If this rule is used to run a section on a different page, section includes and tab groups now allow the syste
- How to include Footer Section in other Sections?