Include start number and row number in the Elastic Search query
As we all know that pega search engine is based on Apache Lucene search engine library, similar as solr search engine.
In solr we used to have 2 parameters to the query that we send in the Elastic search called:
When specified, the
start parameter specifies an offset into a query’s result set and instructs Solr to begin displaying results from this offset.
when the rows parameter is specified,it's used to paginate results from a query. The parameter specifies the maximum number of documents from the complete result set that Solr should return to the client at one time.
Kindly refer to the screenshot attached.
As we know also that the OOTB activity that runs a report definition against the elastic search is as below:
call Rule-Obj-Report-Definition .pxRetrieveSearchData
and has several parameters to fill like the pySearchString, pyReportName, pyReportClassName ...
So the question is If we want to include the start and the row number in the above activity as parameter is it supported? and what is the params that we should fill in.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- Can we modify Elastic Search to include user entered filter
- Searching for a row in a table starting with a particular string and then clicking on it. (The data in the row is a hyperlink)
- Can we use Elastic Search for search and extract specific data in between of search results?