Importing PegaCRM_722.jar failed
Trying to install Pega Customer Service v722 on Pega v7.4 platform but getting the below error when importing the PegaCRM_722.jar file.
Invalid clipboard stream detected in module PegaArchiveException.RuleArchiveLoader. Reason: importContents(PegaArchive)
Anyone suggestions to resolve this issue?
We restarted the upgrade process and it worked somehow but we not sure what did we miss in the initial attempt. In conclusion, we can have CRM 7.2 with Pega 7.4 setup but we are seeing extreme slowness and misaligned UI elements. I guess we need to put some more manual effort to fix the issues.
Thanks everyone for your time and replies. Cheers.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2 Rules Upgrade- In place db upgrade- Resume IndexReference_11.jar import takes more time is that normal- any suggestion to make import faster
- Errors while importing PegaCRMHC_722_1.jar
- HCIF 714 failed to import rules jar
- HCIF framework upgrade (import jar) failed
- SIPayments.jar Failed to import because of errors thrown while applying SI Payments 7 changes manually