Importing Data-Admin-System-Settings (Dynamic System Settings) from lower environments
I can see in one of the posts (https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-product-support/question/exporting-dynamic-system-settings)that dynamic systems settings can be queired using the following query
select PXCOMMITDATETIME, PXSAVEDATETIME, PXCREATEDATETIME, PXCREATEOPNAME, PXCREATEOPERATOR, PXCREATESYSTEMID, PXINSNAME, PXOBJCLASS, PXUPDATEDATETIME, PXUPDATEOPNAME, PXUPDATEOPERATOR, PXUPDATESYSTEMID, PYLABEL, PYOWNER, PYPURPOSE, PYRULESETNAME, PYSETTING, PZINSKEY, PZPVSTREAM from PR_DATA_ADMIN p where p.PXOBJCLASS='Data-Admin-System-Settings'
I'm able to run this query and export the data into a csv file. But after that I'm lost how can I import this into higher environments?
Any help would be much appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a way to make PRPC create a history record for each rule / data instance in the Product (Rule-Admin-Product) as part of importing the code in higher environments?
- DATA-ADMIN-SYSTEM-SETTINGS! (java.lang.NullPointerException) on the monitored nodes during the AES upgrade from 717 to 72.
- How to delegate Data Admin System Setting
- Configuring Dynamic System settings differently for Production and Test environ
- What are the pros and cons of storing config data in a Data Page as opposed to a Dynamic System Setting?