Importing 6.3 single schema jars in to pega 731 split schema after upgrade in parrallel development in 6.3
Hi Team, We have performed upgrade in 6.3 single schema into pega 731 split schema. Both environment 6.3 and pega 731 is working fine.. After upgrade, some code developed in 6.3 parallel to the upgrade, can we import newly developed code in 6.3 single schema which is not part of upgrade in to upgraded pega 731 split schema. Thanks Sbomma
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrading Pega 5.5 to Pega 7.2 using single schema and then splitting the schema
- We are upgrading Pega 5.5 to Pega 7.2 using single schema and then splitting the schema.
- Pega 6.2 (Single Schema) to Pega 7(Split Schema) Upgrade
- Popup error when upgrade pega6.2SPS2 single schema to 7.1.8 split scheme
- Upgrading from single schema to Split schema- Single Data base Approach