Import wizard doesn't overwrite existing zip file
When I try to import an existing .zip file, the import wizard gives me a warning saying that when I press "Next", the existing .zip will be overwritten.
Nevertheless, the existing .zip remains and I can't import the modifications made in the lower environment.
Out of curiosity, are you seeing the behavior being described here? https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-support/question/r-p-file-extraction-not-updated-when-specified-file-name-reused
If yes, its better to create an SR so that product support team will look into it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I'm trying to use obj-browse to examine my index table entries but I keep getting <Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.>
- PRPCUtils script doesn't work for JAR but works fine with ZIP.
- Pega 7 New Application Wizard Doesn't have a mechanism to introduce a Shared Layer like 6.2 What are the alternatives?
- Why doesn't Service wizard support REST?
- Why can we call a function which doesn't exist