Import Project's Jar File From A Command Line
We want to automatize our deployment process without using default deployment manager from pega web page. I searched in PDN and found below article. I wondering that are there any body is using this technique and is it useful(development time and maintenance)?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Im using Command Line Tool to import jar files into my applications. Is there any direct method to encrypt the Database password that i store in "prpcutils.properties" file. Currently im exploring about the passGen utility, any advice on how to proceed.
- How to import bulk/muitiple of jar files through console or Command line at a time
- Pega Robotics Studio 8: change a project's name
- Hi, While we generating CSV file through BIX Command line unix script, we're facing this error:
- 'Missing Database Connections' error when importing IntroToPegaMarketing.jar file