Import JAR file and use it in functions
I have an JAR file that contains the custom-written java functions & methods to do some calculations, I want to use the JAR file in Pega DEV studio and make use the methods in the pega rules like declare expression, function.
I had tried some of the below approach
- Imported the JAR file, but can't locate the contents of the file.
- I had tried on writing the Java code contents inside jar as pega Function rule
Different approaches are welcomed
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can i see the imported application(.jar) in my current application? i am successfully deployed the jar files into my app
- Jar file import with prpcUtil import tools
- Facing Compilation Issues in Library/ Functions post importing Custom Jars. com.pega.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.*
- Im using Command Line Tool to import jar files into my applications. Is there any direct method to encrypt the Database password that i store in "prpcutils.properties" file. Currently im exploring about the passGen utility, any advice on how to proceed.
- Issue while importing PegaAES6.1.jar file to PRPC 6.3 SP1