Implementing an Activity to create an Organization
I am somewhat new with Pega. I am on a team that has been tasked with creating an application that builds Pega applications. This application takes the business user/owner's specifications with a lead system architect's requirements to create an application. This application is created with classes, rulesets, access groups, work queues(baskets), etc.
Right now we are working on giving the user the option to create a new organization if there is one that doesn't exist. From what i gathered from coworkers we need to use an activity to have our data persist. My question is how to use an activity to create an organization? I have been searching through activities trying to find one that is already created that I could model my activity after with little success. There are many activities that relate to the creation of an organization that I have seen, but I am just hit a wall and was curious if there was anyone out there with experience, or knowledge they could share with me. Thanks for reading!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I am no longer seeking help for this issue. Thanks
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Merging a implementation layer only created in an Organization to the Framework layer created in another organization layer
- Can we implement a support community to a business organization using pega?
- Unable to create new application with 'SAE' as organization in SAE-1 course
- Creating new case types seems not possible when the original organization unit has been deleted
- Getting Invalid Unit/Organization/Division name after creating new app from scratch