Identify WorkWeek for a Date in Pega
I have a requirement to identify the workweek value for a given date. For example, 12/24/2018 is 52.1; 12/25/2008 is 52.2 etc. Is there a method/function in pega which helps retrieve this value based on a date parameter? If no, had anyone tried addressing a similar requirements in your applications?
Appreciate your help.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Gadget manager doesn't identify Pega Gadgets dynamically included in web page using AJAX
- Unable to identify the flow diagram in Pega 7.2
- Dose not want to store any personal identifiable data in pega like ssn/credit card info/dob
- Is anyone using APM to identify and debug performance related problems in Pega7?
- Is there a way to identify if a ruleset is Pega shipped one?