I have a pagelist inside another pagelist; How to get the index of PageList1?
Hi jayashree - did you get the answer to your question?
I have a pagelist inside another page list like PageList1().PageList2().
I included a repeating layout for PageList1 and then inside that i included a section where the section contains a repeating layout for PageList2. The second repeating layout should have radio buttons for user's selection.
When i used the Contol RadioButtons, the value selected in UI is not getting set as true. So i thought of customising the control. But i don't know as how to get the index of Parent PageList based on the current selection inside the second pagelist.
tools.getActive().getParentProperty().indexOf() returns the index of PageList2.
How to get the index of PageList1?
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Branched comment to create thread***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pyTrackSecurityChanges- For a property inside Pagelist property. Not showing the index for pagelist.
- Index of parent page list incase of pagelist inside a page list
- Pagelist inside another Pagelist- Declare Expression on a property in the Inner Loop and Looping over an Inner Pagelist
- Repeating Layout for PageList inside of PageList
- repeat grid having source pagelist inside pagelist