i have 10 versions of same rule defined but i want a 2nd version to be picked not latest version in pega how to do it
"i have 10 versions of same rule defined (1 to 10 versions) ,but i want 2nd version to be picked and not latest version(10)" Please let me know how to achieve this.
one way that i can think is to save the 2nd version into the latest version - this works if the version 10 is unlocked - what if the rulessets are locked ? - create a new rule (replica of version 2 and save into version 11 ??!!!)
As according to my understanding, if i have to choose availability as "No" then i have to set availability as "No" all the way from version 10 to 3, if i have to choose option of "Blocked" all the chain of rule will be blocked making rule unavailable.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Latest version rule not picking up at run time
- Intermittent "rule with a bad defined-on class" error shows up on Connect-SOAP operation on tracer in Pega 7.1.8 Version, Are there any changes required to fix this error. As per PDN the issue was resolved with 7.1.8
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- Will higher version rule be picked by lower version Data Transform?
- When Rule not getting picked up in Pega 7 while it used to get picked in Pega 6