https://community.pega.com/ showing access denied error
The home page of PDN is showing access denied error from today morning. I have tried re-logging.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
This is now resolved. Please log out and log back in and confirm if this is solved for you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Downloading Pega Software page redirects to https://community1.pega.com/restricted-content
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- Unable to access demo site or the tutorial https://academy.pega.com/library/72/system-architect-essentials
- Is there any hot fix in Pega 7.1.7 for "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/hasmessages-causes-operationfail-error"
- I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"