HTTP POST Optimisation
Hi, I am fairly new to Pega so I apologise if there is already information related to my questions; I searched but did not find an answer.
I have noticed a few things in our Pega application that I an concerned about:
1) there are often duplicate key-value pairs in the same HTTP POST. I see this in checkboxes for instance something like:
Is this normal behaviour? If not is there a way to stop it?
2) I see some forms being posted in separate POSTs multiple times when there is an interaction (curiously 3 or 6 times in cases). What would cause this? Is it normal? If not can we fix it?
3) When there is an interaction and a POST is submitted then there can be many key/value pairs submitted when there is no value in the key/value to update. Is it necessary to send so many keys with no values to the server? Is there a way to only key/value pairs where there is a change to update in from the client to the server?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to read the body information from the http Post request
- How can we launch a URL & pass parameters using HTTP POST instead of as query params in Pega PRPC 6.2 sp2
- Need to configure Modal dialogue window buttons to send http request using POST method.
- Assertion service POST immediately followed by Assertion service HTTP GET
- Mapping incoming Array from HTTP POST into Pega