"HTMLToPDF" Behaving wired(Generating PDF with no content)
I have requirement to generate PDF and implemented functionality, but it behaving wired.
When user select update action, popup window should open and after updating data and submit , PDF should be generated with updated data and attached to work object
Below are the steps which i have done in implementation.
1.Created PDF content as section rule in required format.
2.Created HTML Rule and included section rule inside HTML rule.
3. Created Activity in which called "HTMLToPDF" activity for generating PDF Byes by passing HTML rule as Stream for PDF.
4. Created flow action and used activity in post action to generate PDF .
Here PDF is generating with empty Content if i use "generatePDF" activity in flow action. But if i use Activity as separate action after local action using "Run Activity" its working as expected.
In both scenario, activity running in "pyWorkPage" context only, but "HTMLToPDF" generating different markup for PDF and Empty PDF generated.
I have attached document with screenshots and markup data which "HTMLToPDF" generated in both scenarios.
Please help on this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement to generate the Table of contents, page numbers in header/footer of the PDF document. We are using the OOTB activity HTMLToPDF for this purpose, However there is no option to generate the Table of contents also the page numbers for the
- Different footer for first page of PDF- PDF generation using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- Cant find the PDF that is generated through the HTMLToPDF activity
- Generating a PDF via HTMLToPDF page margin is increase into next page
- Feedback item to set margins for generated PDF using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity