HTML to PDF with Chinese/Japanese character
When we generate a PDF using HTMLToPDF it is unable to convert Chinese / Japnese character. According to below article Configured pyPDFSettings activity to set Param.pyPDFFontsDirectory to point to the application server machine's font directory. Still it fails to convert the fonts in PDF attachment.
Tried all options mentioned on PDN but nothing seems to work for us.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- HTML to PDF with Chinese/Spanish character
- Chinese characters saved in DB does not show in correct format while generating PDF.
- How to print Japanese characters in PDF
- Chinese characters from text file are getting saved as symbols/question marks into database table
- eForm ouput dose not show Japanese characters but English