HowTo/WhereToFind the TEST HARNESS DLL - Robotic Webinar: STATIC AND BROWSE METHODS
I following this Current Course: ROBOTIC WEBINAR: STATIC AND BROWSE METHODS and in the video minute 6:51 they talk about a "test harness DLL".
Can someone explain me how to create the blue box "ShowTestHarness"?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Hi Vegam, I was in contact with SelfStudySupport (#SSBL-3109) and we had issues with the EXE files, shared folder and ZIP files. But I tried it again now and now I was able to download the files.
Downloaded attached file.
Happy, it worked out.
Hope the link works for other students, too.
PS, 01.11.2017: As password use "openspan".
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Removed Box url and updated content***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Don't miss the Robotic Process Automation 101: What to know and where to start webinar: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Join us for the Future of Work: From the Rise of Robots to the Growth of the Gig Economy Webinar: Thursday, February 8, 2018
- Unable to enroll to- Robotic Webinar: Integrating Pega with RPA
- How to import TEST HARNESS dll into your application
- Join us for the 2018 Pega Predictions Webinar: Wednesday, December 13, 2017