How is the user notified when a security vulnerability is detected in the Pega products?
My client wanted to know, how is the user notified when a security vulnerability is detected in the Pega products?
Are the clients informed proactively or they have to constantly check Pega website for the relevant announcement?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA patches for security vulnerabilities
- Mashup, notify when Pega instance is down
- How do I get notified when there is a new Pega platform patch release?
- CMIS Connector to OpenText- Which OpenText Products? Why Experimental for some?
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke