How to use a picture from the content library in an email (Pega Marketing)
Hello Team !
We are currently working on the version 8.2 of Pega Marketing and we wanted to know how can we use the pictures from our content Library in an email or to modify a template.
The only way we found to do this so far is to modify an already existing picture or use Html code.
Is there another way to do so ?
We are trying to make it usable for People from our Marketing team and so far it isn't what we could call "User Friendly".
Thank you for your answer.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do we check if messages have been sent (Pega Marketing)
- Track mailto click from Email Treatment on Interaction History (Pega Marketing 7.2.2)
- Unable to download exercise system (senior pega marketing)
- This page can't load Google Maps correctly in Geofence(Pega Marketing)
- Activity error when call a custom jar library (Pega 7.2.2)