How to use GITHUB as source control in Pega?
May we ask on how to use GITHUB as source control in Pega 8.3.0 instead of default check-in/check-out mechanisms?
Please provide the steps to use GITHUB as source control.
Reason: We have a project of deploying as well the Pega code in both DB tables and GITHUB repository in case that the DB rule tables have been corrupted, then we have a backup that we can able to retrieve in GITHUB.
Thank you in advance and More Power!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to use GIT as source control in Pega?
- How can we put a boolean(ON OFF) button in a UI? Is there any OOTB control to do this in pega?
- Pega 7.2.1 Auto complete control using field values as list source results in unexpected error message.
- Source control for pega robotic studio?
- Pega Robotics Studio integrated Source control