How to upload a file in openSpan Web application Automation
Hi, In my automation, I have tried to do file upload on a webpage. In 'chose file to upload' dialog box I interrogated the file name text box (combobox->combobox1->textbox), but the text box is not taking the path value. Can anyone Please help me out of this. -Rajeevee
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to move from Applications to Product Support***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OpenSpan 7.1 Automation execution blocked by File upload modal dialog on web page
- File Upload On a Web application
- Interogating MainFrame (Terminal 3270-B) hosted on web application (no dll file)- Pega Openspan
- REST Web Service Certificate Upload in Pega Openspan
- Pega OpenSpan Studio: Web Application or Universal Web Application?