How to trigger custom security checklist repeatedly?
I am using Pega DevOps v4.4 (Pega v8.1.4). I am trying to explore Pega's "security checklist" feature which can be configured as one of the tasks in the pipeline.
As per my understanding, once I configure a security checklist (application guide) for my application with a portal as in the below attached screenshot, the build is put on hold waiting for the user to complete all the tasks configured in the application guide. Once the user completes the tasks in the corresponding environment's portal, a work-object of class "Pega-Application-Guide-Work" is created.
Now, the client requirement is to enforce the user to go through the checklist for each build that is passed through the environment in the pipeline. How to achieve this?
I see that after a checklist is updated in an environment (thus showing "X out of X tasks completed), any build triggered further is triggering the security checklist step but moving ahead in the pipeline without anybody going through the checklist again as the security status shows all tasks already completed.
Can somebody guide me how to approach to achieve this requirement? Thanks a lot in advance.
Note: I want to retain the work-object created in the environment as it will give me audit proof of as to who updated the checklist and when.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to ensure that application is compliant with client security checklists
- Can't find Application guide Security Checklist Tasks
- Click Event does not trigger the action set on Repeating Grid layout
- Triggering IAC gadget custom event twice
- Is there a Hotfix for this custom Modal dialog issue (support article from PDN)? https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule