How t o configure log level for a specific logger permanently
We are on Pega platform v7.4.
You can use the Logging Level Settings tool to temporarily override the severity settings in the prlog4j2.xml.
However, the logging level will be reset for all loggers if the node restart.
Is there a way to configure the log level for a specific logger, so the log level doesn't reset after node restart?
We wanted to keep a specific logger having different log level than others.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Add below settings to prlog4j2.xml
<Logger name="logging_target_class_name_here" additivity="false" level="warn">
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Logger name to log authentication failed logs in Log level settings
- Set logging level permanently
- Standard way to determine Logger Name for which you need to change logging level setting
- Configuring Log Level settings for Listeners
- Log issue: Logger name not found to log Soap requests and check service call