How to source data type column (dropdown) from another table
Hi, we have an existing configuration that is sourcing a data type column (dropdown) from another data type. It is working fine, but we can't figure out how the Fulfillment Type table is linked as a source to the Type column in Fulfillment table as dropdown.
How is this working? Is there any other configuration that we might not be aware of?
Found the source. Please see attached. It is passed as parameters to DynamicSelect control.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we browse and populate two different column results from two different data tables(Data types)in a single dropdown property on screen?
- Is there a way to show a value from the list of values available for a dropdown as a default value for it (dropdown)
- Pie chart doesn't display correct data if the chart was sourced by a data page which is in turn sourced by a summary type report. (7.1.9)
- Source dropdown from decision table
- Configure the Location drop-down list on the Select Seating Location form to source data from a data page