How to show total count on default launch or changing the filter in report
We have report definition on our work table which as almost 3M records. We have exposed this report to manager with some criteria.We have added customfilter criteria section in report definition. Wrote custom activity which will Call Rule-Obj-Report-Definition.pxShowReport OOTB activity to launch the report definition. We have invoked custom activity in open url in window control. So would like to show the total count available on initial load or when user apply filter to hide export excel option. Do we have any simple way to find total count of records.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to show total count on default launch or changing the filter in data page
- Not getting correct "Grand Total" count for all columns from report.
- Total records count feature in report definition
- Set default filtering for past two years counting from current date
- In all the reports we have "Clear Filter" button. Can we change its function to--"When we click on Clear Filter button all filters should be removed and no data should be displayed in the reports". This is our requirement. Can we do this?