How to show total count on default launch or changing the filter in data page
We have a data page reading from report definition that is the source of a table.
We would like to show the total count available on initial load or when user apply filters on the table. Do we have any way to find total count of records when we apply filters ??
Currently we are relying on the property pxResultCount but unfortunately it doesn't get updated when the user applies a filter. We are not using the property pxTotalResultCount as it is always set to 0. I have edited the report definition called by the data page --> Report Viewer Paging Settings--> I set the Page mode to 'Previous and Next' but the value of pxTotalResultCount remained 0.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to show total count on default launch or changing the filter in report
- We have a modal dialogue launched in a data page context, how to show errors
- Changing the Scope of the Data Page showing warning
- Set default filtering for past two years counting from current date
- Reports- Clear filters using Custom filter is showing all the data even after clearing the filters