How should operators be configured on the Orchestrator System?
All users who are using the Deployment Manager portal should be logging in using the PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators access group.
All users who interact with pipelines via merge requests, or One Click Deployment should exist on the system with an appropriate email address if you intend to support email notifications.
Be sure to have each user configure proper notification preferences for their needs.
This is a frequently asked question about Deployment Manager. Find more answers here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we have two version of Open Span on one operating system?
- How is it understood that the HR Partner is an Operator in the Pega system- Configuring a Work Party?
- On Pega Platform 7.4 my orchestration system fails to connect to managed systems.
- Can a single system serve as both a development system and an orchestrator?
- Is it better to use RPA or BPM-based Automation for processes where System of Record is a Mainframe system?