How to set the specified section on the top of page when converted to PDF
I would like to know how to set the specified section on the top of page when converted to PDF
I used Create PDF shape and settle the section in it. Then, generate PDF is correctly worked.
However, the content is displayed with straddling two pages. Through requirement, by default some of content should be displayed top position on the page. Thus, I would like to know if there is way that to set specified section on the top of PDF page.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to get table structure when converting a section to PDF
- Converted section to pdf and downloaded. But downloaded pdf data text color is white color
- Need to shift the focus to top after setting page set messages (Validations)
- Focus is not shifting to top of page after Page-Set-Message
- Post value and refresh this section changing context to top level page