How to Set Property in Java Step
I am passing ClipboardPage as in Input Parameter to a fucntion . The page is initialised before passing into the function . I am trying to set a property on that page using below code , I am getting a null pointer exception . Is this the correct way to set the property on a page in function .
Can you do it with this maybe: myPageWork.putString("Team", strTeam);
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- adoptJSONObject in java step does not use pxExternalName qualifier set on properties
- How to set data into PageList using java Step in Activicty
- FAIL message at the Property-Set-XML step- Encountered a withEmbedded tag with property $this of non-page mode String; it will be ignored
- Copying ArrayList values to a Value List property in java step.
- Activities step like Property-Set, method parameter are not loading after Pega 71ML9 upgrade.