How to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile for custom repository used in DevOps/Deployment Manager?
is there any OOTB way to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile data page? By default it seems RAP file data will be present on .pyStream (java.io.InputStream) property of D_pxNewFIle (sets in pzPublishArtifactWrapper activity).
Do we have any option to set the data on pyContents or do we need to do it manually in pyNewFile extension activity?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- D_pxNewFile is only creating base64 files
- Unable to create repository in candidate systems (i.e in SE or QA) for devops(Deployment manager)
- Can we use GitHub as custom repository for Deployment Manager?
- How to configure GitHub as a repository for Deployment Manager?
- DevOps: Deployment Manager- Repository creation