How to set "Error Message" in a "when" condition to capture it later by @getMessagesAll(Primary)
I have a service REST that calls an activity where I am checking for a param in the URL thru a "when" condition inside "Jump" and proceed further, here I dont see an option to set the error message so I can capture that in my later step where I do a Property-Set on the Response by calling @getMessagesAll(Primary)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Display Confirmation message" option for "Delete Item" is not working in 7.2.2
- RDA: I am getting Error message "Error connecting to server", while configuring the Robot Activity component
- When starting the Apache James email server for the first time by giving command: "run.bat" in the bin folder i get an exception that "Error building configuration from config.xml". Why do i get this exception and how to resolve it?
- Openspan error "error executing link,object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- Skin rule option "Error Border" and "Error Background" for text input control does not take effect (7.1.9)