How to set dynamic URL in Pega 8.2 for connect-REST rule?
How to configure a dynamic URL in Pega 8.2 for connect-REST rule?
I have tried to configure dynamic the resource path by using a data page similar to the approach that could be implemented for v7.3 (PFA snapshot), but it is not working.
Currently it is needed to configure dynamic Base URL and Resource Path.
Could someone support me?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to use Keystore, truststore without mention in connect-rest rule? how to create truststore in pega?
- Unable to Set Proxy at run time for Connect-Rest Rule
- Pega setting content-length value incorrectly in Connect-Rest in case of any special characters in the request data
- Connect-Rest while running in queue mode showing error FailError: You lack access required to execute Rule-Connect-REST.Invoke
- Connect-Rest StatusEngine rule Connection is getting failed